|Banana Mayonnaise Muffins||Beer Battered Fish & Wedges|
|Roasted Potato Salad||Char-Grilled Corn Cobs|
|Fennel & Fish Pie||Mayo Mud Cake|
|Zucchini Fritters||Chicken Baguette with Mayo|
|Basil Aioli||Spicy Aioli Dip|
|Potato Salad With Mustard||Lamb Pie with Aioli Mash|
|Homemade Burgers with Aioli|
|Peri Peri Potato Salad||Lamb Kofta with Peri Peri|
|Crudites with Ranch Dip||Zesty Potato Salad|
|Crunchy Pear Salad||Balsamic Bruschetta|
|Broad Bean & Chorizo Salad||Potato Wedges w/Peri Peri|
|Roast Beet & Orange Salad||Balsamic Beef Skewers|
Preheat oven 170C. Grease and base line a deep, round 22cm cake pan or 6 doz mini muffins papers
2 cups SR flour
1 1/2cups caster sugar
200mls hot water
200g premium dark chocolate, melted
Double shot espresso (60ml strong black coffee)
1-teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Birch & Waite Whole Egg Mayonnaise
1. Combine flour, sugar and cocoa in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. While mixing on low speed, add hot water, melted chocolate, espresso and vanilla. Mix until combined.
3. Add mayonnaise, mix. Add eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 80-90 minutes or until cooked.
5. Let cake cool for 5 minutes in pan before turning onto a wire rack.
6. When cold, cut into thirds crossways. Spread a thin layer of Chocolate Cream on each layer and sandwich together. Place cake upside down on serving plate to give a flat top. Use remaining cream to cover the top and sides of cake. Decorate with toffee pieces before serving.
250g cream cheese
400g premium dark chocolate, melted
300g sour cream
1 cup icing sugar mixture
1. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until soft and creamy. Add melted chocolate while mixing.
2. Add sour cream and icing sugar. Beat until combined and creamy.
Melt 1 cup sugar in a heavy based pan over a high heat. When liquid and golden in colour, drizzle toffee onto baking paper creating lacey pieces which can be broken when cool.
The mayonnaise helps create a moist, delicious mud cake